COVID-19 MUTUAL AID RESOURCES
During these uncertain times, we’re here to connect you with resources in your community
Citizen Action of New York is part of a statewide network of groups connecting New Yorkers with mutual aid support during COVID-19. We have created a list of partner groups for people in need, and also ways you can help your neighbors.
STATEWIDE Chapters & partners
New York City
- Citizen Action of New York – New York City Chapter (Facebook)
Master List of NYC Mutual Aid by Neighborhood and Borough (NYC United Against Coronavirus)
- Mutual Aid NYC
- Citizen Action of New York – Southern Tier Chapter (Facebook)
- Cornell Housing with COVID-19 Spreadsheet (Ithaca, NY)
- Tompkins County Mutual Aid Facebook Group)
- Westcott Neighborhood Mutual Aid (Syracuse, NY)
Drop-off / Pick-up site:
Citizen Action of New York
477 State Street
Binghamton, NY 13901
Distributions happen every Tuesday and Thursday from 4-6pm. Donation drop-offs happen every day at any time.
Monetary donations: Click here to support.
Brochure: COVID-19 Resources