TAKE ACTION NOW
Fast Food Strike! Support Workers
Today, fast-food workers in 150 cities went on strike for a higher wage. They’re organized, they’re determined – and their ranks are growing. Will you stand with them? New York State has the opportunity to lift 3 million low wage workers, like those on strike today, out of poverty simply by raising the minimum wage.
Be a Good Jobs, Good Schools Voter!
In November, we can elect people who will fight for all of us in Albany, not just the wealthy and well-connected. Pledge to vote for candidates who are committed to fully funding our schools and to raising the minimum wage.
Cahill: Disclose Your Ties to the Gas & Oil Industry
John Cahill, who’s running for State Attorney General, runs a lobbying firm that represents corporations that support hydrofracking. It’s time for John Cahill to come clean about who he’s working for.
IN YOUR COMMUNITY
- Kingston: Champions of Public Schools on September 16, 2014 2:00 pm
- NYC: Chapter Meeting on September 16, 2014 6:00 pm
- Buffalo: Champions of Public Schools on September 17, 2014 11:00 am
- NYC: Youth Power Project 15th Anniversary Celebration on September 17, 2014 7:00 pm
- NYC: Champions of Public Schools on September 18, 2014 10:00 am
- Binghamton: Champions of Public School on September 18, 2014 2:00 pm
- NYC: A Global Climate Treaty: Why the US Must Lead on September 20, 2014 6:30 pm
- People’s Climate March on September 21, 2014 10:00 am
- Capital District: Perry Progressive Leadership Awards 2014 on October 2, 2014 6:00 pm
- Justice Works 2015 on May 30, 2015 10:00 am